Searching...
Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You got to have this Alarm Clock!

Read Complete Post From Source: BLog.CripperZ.SG

I had to get a new alarm clock after mine was broken. Yeah, i kind of toss the alarm clock off my bed at times and fall back to sleep. So my kind and brilliant boss who got to knew about it bought me this alarm clock where you will end up chasing it after pressing the snooze button. Really cool! You should get one. Check out the video below.





He got it online, you can purchase it here if you would like to get one






Best of all, i doubt this rolling alarm clock will be easily broken since it has a huge rubber wheel that absorbs the impact. I personally tested it. So yeah, tossing it out from the bed wont be a problem next time.




You got to have this Alarm Clock!
Read Complete Post From Source: BLog.CripperZ.SG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!